Monday, July 13, 2009

Beginning with BbWorld 2009

After 3 years of working on LMS Initiatives in the CSU, I decided it was time to start blogging. Many things have been achieved, many things have been learned and many things in the LMS environment continue to change.

So, we're going to officially start filling this blog (lmsblogging.blogger.com) with information from the BbWorld 2009 Conference being held in Washington DC, July 14-16 at the Gaylord Convention Center.

This place is very beautiful, and of course, very expensive. Thanks to the Hampton Inn across the street from the Gaylord, I'll start off by saving $60/night.

Unfortunately the registration desk closed at 6:3opm (Monday night) so it's up early tomorrow to get in line to get the badge and program 6:45am EDT, ouch! That's 3:45am California time! It's not that I MUST have my badge right away, it's just I got meetings up until the keynote and I don't want to stand in line at that time. I might miss something...or not...

Oh, and furthering my new beginnings and experiments, I'll be twittering too @KathyFern

So until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment